Friday, June 20, 2008

That means fuck all. Its a sympathy vote.


she was already an hour awake before me--i came to this conclusion, because i can hear that club scene where begbie brags to to renton about how he pummeled the guy for causing him to miss a pool shot because the former ate a potato chip

I came out of bed, went to the couch and saw her staring at me--"thought u said u talk in your sleep, i didnt hear one word come out of u", i wouldnt really know-i had one of the deepest state of slumber since. After the first nicotine rush of the day, and the non fat capuccino which she took a sip, and found it bland, i told her that i need to go to work and to lock the doors, close the lights and check on the cat to make sure she doesnt do anything catlike before she leaves.

The first message from my ym when i got to work was from hers

Joie: i was very much tempted to call a lipat bahay truck to haul off your extensive DVD collection, arranged alphabetically.
Joie: but then, i couldn't find the piece de resistance - for yur height only, starring the late Wengweng
Joie: Who was that portugese guy we were listening to last night in your room, the one who does david bowie covers?



...I guess some people dont need coffee to be this awake in the morning

2 comments:

fierywoman said...

Jardine: Wag ka magulat, I talk in my sleep.
Joie: Oh. Exciting.

*after watching a mockumentary on infantile circumcission.

Jardine: (some incomprehensible BS)
Joie: Hey, are you finally sleeptalking now?
Jardine: No. I'm awake.
Joie: You disappoint me.

fierywoman said...

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT SLEEP WITH JARDINE. Okay, in the strict sense of the term, I did. Be it known that yes, I slept with him, but not in a way that will add something to his interesting video collection (and I'm not referring to Amazon.com-bought crap).