Tuesday, June 10, 2008

and now it begins..again

hello blog, its been 4 years, 3 months, 12 days since i shut down the infamous blurty blog that i used to publish my life for the internets to see...since then, life seems to be more fair to me despite the trivial bits and pieces that still occupy the bane of my existence..

a quick rundown on whats new since then
- started a new company
- got a cat who never fails to ruin my furniture
- poker and all that comes with it
- my attempt at yoga
- switching to brown rice
- still trying to understand all this quantum mechanics silliness
- trying to get my customs license
- having the whole floor of my apartment building for myself
- 2 of my sisters getting hitched and a new niece
- tons of new interesting friends who never fails to amuse me
- being drug free for 3 years
- choosing to stay home than going out
- being 32

and whats still the same
- my beat down apartment
- my work routine
- my relationships and the drama of it all
- i still get to finish a book a week, and a couple of dvds a day
- smoking (ive quit for 2 years, but then it made a comeback a month ago)
- marathon videogames sessions
- i still win in every staring contest i participate in

on this note..

i believe im more grounded, more aware and more protective of myself. i think after all that the trauma that has happened during the previousblog -i've developed a special skill -its my ability to anticipate things that could hurt or ruin me, because so far ive been fine since... trivial yes, but fine still the same :)

lets see where this takes us

5 comments:

silvia said...

congrats on re-opening your blog! looking forward to interesting stories, drama or no drama :-)

WiiTarded said...

dude what drama? mas matindi pa sa mga drama ko? hehehe - che

☆Howzit, Pia☆ said...

brown rice rules!
quit smoking!

KGM said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading... -Kat G.

Anonymous said...

u should bring back that blurty and archive it here! where is it?

pamster