Wednesday, June 25, 2008

EQAF is not a valid word


i've started the facebook crack that is scrabulous with donna yesterday, i was up to a very early lead by hitting all the double words early in the game until she got smart and initiated the piggyback move..its where you conveniently place tiles on ur opponents existing words, thus my "naive" became "naivete", "wax" became her "rewax" and "bundt" became "bundts". Im now stuck with 4 vowels and a useless Q. I told her that ill progress my turn after a few hours, i have resorted to delaying tactics.

I've been drinking this redjuice that my sister recommended for cleaning and detox-i havent seen so much organic stuff put in one contraption--aloe, ginger, guava, leaves!?, tomato, cucumber, onion, other several nourishing sounding ingredents that i havent heard of and bark!?--you gotta have that bark, its the thing that binds it all... i had almost finished the bottle and yet i dont feel any healthier just a little more broke--the thing costs like a 100 dozen of zesto.

I have'nt done any yoga for months, been smoking close to a pack a day and my appetite for anything fried is getting out of control. The plan is july 10..that is the day when my baby sister is coming from SF, with those awful tasting nicotine lozenges. Everything seems to come into order the moment i quit smoking, except that my temper and irritation levels are on high alert.

Faye was on tv again yesterday, and you can see that the whole segment is irritating the shit out of her. The graphic showed a big triangle with lines crossed over inside making other triangles...viewers were asked how many total triangles were there--i counted around 24. So people called and kept answering 1...to which she replies "HINDI NGA YAN 1, baket hindi kayo nakikinig sa mga ibang sagot? mukhang 1 triangle ba yan!!, tingnan ninyo yun loob!". Her raising eyebows and smirks show defeat and hopelesness--it was cute and hilarious at the same time. I called her and she checked her phone while on tv and smiled, i didnt realize that it was live.

Ok...i have one big word, the comeback is on...but not after this afternoon.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Admit it, I'm good! LOL

Anonymous said...

i almost got fired from work because of scrabolous addiction, good thing i kicked out the habit months ago. I still dream of fitting tiles in an open board :)

-nikki from c

Anonymous said...

its settled...im putting this on top of my google reader and ill start living vicariously in this blog :P have a nice day stranger

-sydney

Anonymous said...

i'm having visions of someone telling Faye to "Suck Dick" again on live TV but this time...in Tagalog.

hehehehe - Che

Anonymous said...

i challenge you.

Money HAS to be involved or else we won't take it seriously. P10 per point? or whatever we can agree on.

game?

faye.fer said...

EQAF is not a word, but QI is... and apparently so is QAT (I'm baffled as to why the spell check of this comment box insists on underlining those perfectly valid words in red).

Next time you phone while I'm airing live from the studio, I'm answering your call and asking you for an answer :)

Anonymous said...

hey i saw that girl on tv? was she the slim girl with long hair? she IS cute! but maybe too cute for u jardine :)

-patrice

KGM said...

Pinoy game shows have got to be the most nakaka-sayang sa panahon, but...yeah...if (and only if) I knew someone on it, I'd watch too. I feel your friend's pain, haha!