Tuesday, June 17, 2008

EQ

im at work now...monitoring reports-done!...replies to pesky clients-done!...my strawberry yoghurt-done!...time seems to be on an immaculate standstill now...im staring at the primer on new developments in trade and tariff policy book that i have to finish, still finding that spark of motivation to review the last 5 pages. cmon mind u can do it!

Didnt get any sleep last night--the drama doesnt end. In between bouts of frustration playing the new metal gear solid game and my cat's constant need for attention--my fone wouldnt stop ringing, its the endless cycle of should i answer or not. Answer-u win, Don't answer-u still win. Game theory is a killer.

So i finally found my sunglasses, they were apparently stolen by my cat and hid it behind her kitty litter. She swore she just wanted to borrow it

1 comment:

Marquita said...

your sunglasses- like how your cat hid my slipper last time. haha the cat is just so cuddly.