Wednesday, September 10, 2008

lets see where it goes from here

hello blog, its been 2 weeks since my last post...

i've been wanting to update since, but a lot of things have been getting in the way--my attention span is now measured in seconds..everytime i sit down in front of my pc and login my blogger account, i decided to otherwise pursue...answering messages in my facebook, circling thru my itunes playlist or even worse, starting a game of minesweeper.

and theres other stuff thats been keeping me busy-the dreadful review, beating someone's high score in geometry wars and finishing my dvd backlog. I so far managed to finish the last season of the wire(pure genius!), the first season of space (i dont get what the fuss is about) and half a season of the tudors(im still on the fence).

i am currently trying to get over this dreadful cold thats been bugging the shit out of me since yesterday, it was so bad that when i woke up this morning, my pillow is so damp from all the snot--it didnt help that i came home really late that night from an instant drinking session with faye at the old swiss inn-its that place where you'll most likely to see some really old guy with a couple of gro's in his table trying to sift thru their chocolate fondue. We didnt last long, a glass of wine is all that took for me to feel like ive snorted a couple of valiums-

i swore not to drink any alcohol again today for the fear that my system will just crash-but then again, here i am with an open bottle of wine in my disposal trying to numb everything else thats been going on..maybe the combination of these situations will help me to jumpstart this blog again...or there's always minesweeper

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

look who's back! its been too long jards...come back to us! :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

checked my google reader and who do i see? well, hope you get better and write more...miss you!

Anonymous said...

i love the old swiss inn! and its true, dami nagdadala ng mga kabit don! hahahaha

KGM said...

Thanks for the vision of your damp-with-snot pillow...on my lunch break at that! ;)

mitzybitzyspyder said...

wine, 4 tabs tylenol on a 20-minute interval, glutaphos, all the friggin numbers in your index cards.

you must be in a funk.

do not forget the hanky on the back, do not sleep with wet hair, do not sweep the floor at night, dyed chicks on the coffin with the bigas -- that is not Pampanga specific silly.

I'll call you at 8am and bring the paramedics if you don't pick up.

pamster said...

just when i thought i am removing this at my bookmark, here you come writing again :)

poor jardine with the cold, dont forget to wipe that mucus off your face :P

Anonymous said...

a big cold + a glass of wine = knockout

stop procrastinating and start updating!

Anonymous said...

welcome back. :-)

btw, rocky just beat some of your high scores again..

haha.

get well soon!!